Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Praise him in the morning and in the afternoon


tonight at the youth national day of prayer rally we all broke up in small groups and had people pray for each other.


We had to say issues we were struggling with and then pray for each other.


I of course said pray for me and my stuggle to stop complaining.



Britteny a sweet girl in the youth group prayed for me. While I listened to her words, God spoke to me.

She said about it being human nature to want to complain but yet we have WAY more things to be thankful for then to complain about.

Then it was like God said.....

If you spend more time praising you won't have time to complain!

It is good to praise the LORD and make music to your name, O Most High,to proclaim your love in the morning and your faithfulness at night to the music of the ten-stringed lyre and the melody of the harp. For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD;I sing for joy at the works of your hands. How great are your works, O LORD,
how profound your thoughts!
Psalms 92:1-5



So I am sifting my focus on to praising more and in return hoping that that helps to keep me from complaining so easily.

No comments: