Sunday, May 23, 2010

How I almost destroyed our marriage.....


If you know me in the "real world", you know I am an advocate for marriage. I am one, because of what I have done and been through. God is restoring our marriage and I am ever grateful that God opened my eyes to the things I was doing before I nearly ended our marriage. No matter how hard it was!

I just really feel God leading me to share, encourage, and stand along side other women to fight for our marriages! This is a battle ladies and we need to not take it lightly So, I thought maybe by me sharing some of my story, just maybe someone out there could relate and would have their eyes opened.


So please continue to read as I share some of my journey and hopefully you too will be inspired to fight for your marriage and be the change you want to see in your husband!

No comments: