Sunday, April 11, 2010

I am still alive!

Yes, I am still alive. However the past month has been a ruff one. After princess Eli and King los were about over being sick I came down with it. I still have yet to get my voice back. So therefore I now sound like Drag Queen los. But I did manage to take some pictures so everyone can see what has been up at Casa De Vargas!


Princess Eli is seven months and is now a phillies fan just like her mommy and daddy!


Despite being so small for her age Princess Eli's feet finally touch the floor in her bouncey seat.



She loves spending time with her friends and Addison sure likes spending time with Eddy!


Then of course there is Denzel and Keziah.

We managed to get some swinging time in even though i wasn't feeling the greatest. However swinging is one of my favorite things to do. It seems Princess Eli may follow in my footsteps.

And of course she is now sitting by herself. Well pretty much only when she wants to.


When I look at these things I think how much God has blessed me and I am so greatful!

No comments: