Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ultimate Blog party!

Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hey Everybody thanks for stopping by! I think this is such a cool idea to get to kno all kinds of blogs! My blog is kind of a mixature of all different types of mumble jumble! I am a wife to my handsome King Los and a stay at home mom to my beautiful Princess Eli. I love clothes and love finding bargins at yardsales and goodwill! I am a little dorky but I have a passion to follow the lord to the fullest! So make sure to follow my blog because there is some shopalicious things coming up!
So grab some chocolate(My fav party food!) and enjoy the party!!!!


(Heres one of my many goodwill finds. This sweater was around three dollars. Can't beat that!)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love a good deal too!

Hop on by if you've got the time!

I'm giving away prize USC#37 on 5M4M prize page but I have a few others on my blogs too.

$150 spa gift card from wayspa.com
Another $50 Amazon.com gift card
$150 gift card to CDN shop Canadian Tire

Enjoy the party!

Christy said...

I'm stopping by from UBP. Beautiful blog. Your little girl is adorable. I enjoyed your post, in his image. It was a strong reminder of where my focus should be. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Mmm chocolate. A favorite of mine and my boys as well. Hope you are having a great time at the UBP! New follower :)

Nikki said...

Your blog looks great. Just stopping by from the UBP. Hope you are having a great party. Stop by my site and check out my giveaway, it's the last day. I just need a comment to enter. Have a great day!

Michelle said...

Here from the UBP 2010! Come by and visit if you have a chance! It's nice to meet you :)

Bethany said...

Just stopping by from the party...your blog is super cute! :) Nice to "meet you!"

<3, Bethany

Tracey said...

Believe it or not, I'm still visiting blogs from the blog party! You have a lovely blog - and what a great deal on the sweater!!

Unknown said...

Hi! Just dropping by from UBP to say Hi! Hope you have a great week! Come on over for a visit at http://www.honoringtheking.com

Looking for FREE blog advertising??
http://honoringtheking.gotop100.com