Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pitty Party.... Table for one

Just as I have tried to make this Christmas less about me and more about Christ... Something happens and I am hurt and frustrated. I then allow my heart to become so angry and spend the remainder of my evening last night having a serious pity party for myself.

Oh how easily I get overtaken by my emotions (pregnancy doesn't help) and forget that Christmas isn't about me, it's about Jesus.  Though I am hurt and feel like nothing about this Christmas is going to be any sort of special I remember that the Lord is my father and he is all I need.

People in life with hurt you and let you down even your own family but the Savior he will never let you down.

 And my GOD will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in CHRIST JESUS Philippians 4:19


So today I need to go before the throne and ask for forgiveness. I cannot celebrate the birth of my savior with so much anger in my heart towards someone. Then I need to pick myself back up and press on to make Christmas about him and remember it's not about me. After all, I have already been given the best gift anyone could ever receive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ANDDDDD you get to hang out with US on Christmas...you best family! :)