Saturday, March 6, 2010

Cheerful



Spring is coming! But, if you are like me you often start to get weary at this part of winter. Feeling like its dragging on forever and longing for those warm wonderful days of summer. I find my emotions boardering on irritated quite often at this time of the year. I end up not handling most things with grace like i should. Things like princess Eli not wanting to nap like she should and my own selfish self not wanting to serve my hubby the way i should. So i have taken this challenge.....

A cheerful heart doeth good like medicine, but a broken spirit makes one sick.
Proverbs 17:22

I am determined to spend my weekend being a cheerful Queen. That means no matter what little things satan throws my way i want to try and tackle them with a smile on my face and a song in my heart!I want to Serve my Lord and Savior with thanksgiving!

Won't you take that challenge too?

1 comment:

Sarah Mae said...

Oh yes!

BTW, I ordered Created to be his helpmeet...

:)