Tuesday, January 18, 2011

God knows what you mean

This made me cry tonight. (and not just because I am super emotional)

God knows that you can’t get it right. You say what you don’t mean. You do what you wish you could take back. You choose one path when you should have chosen another. You get lost. You lose your temper. You strike out, fall down, and forget, but God knows what you mean. He can redeem anything and make a piece of art out of your broken pieces. He can make you so beautiful that it looks as though He broke you on purpose. That’s the unbelievably amazing thing about grace.


License: Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives
Read more: http://www.graceisforsinners.com/life/intent/#ixzz1BRR6RjkA
Under Creative Commons
 
It's been a rough start to my week with a seriously sick hubby a teething toddler and a two week old. I find myself continuosly lashing out at my daughter. Tonight before I put her to bed I sat her on the couch and apologized to her. She smiled and gave me a huge hug. I think kids have hearts a lot like God... they know what we mean!
 
I love when God speaks to me in my time of need and this is just what I needed to hear. Thanks God for knowing what I mean!

2 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Beautiful Amanda.

I love you, friend. Let me know and I'll babysit for you!

Mel said...

Perfectly said!! Thank you!

Blessings,
Mel
Please feel free to stop by: Trailing After God