Sunday, January 2, 2011

Excited about 2011

I love to set goals and I love even more to accomplish them.

Even though I find I have so many goals and things to work on this year I find that my most important goal for 2011 is....

"Resolved to study the scriptures so steadily, constantly, and frequently, as that I may find and plainly percieve to grow in the knowledge of the same."
Johnathan Edwards

Because no matter what "our" goals are for this year there is nothing more important then focusing on what God's goals are for us this year. There is no better way to figure that out then spend time in God's word and meditate on it. Asking God to show us who, what, and where he wants us to be in 2011.

I don't know about you but I am so excited for what God has in store for 2011!

No comments: