Monday, June 14, 2010

I've been eating to much bread

I could really write all kinds of excuses today for my life right now.But, really the truth is I have NOT been in the word like I should be lately.

If you want to know how I am doing spiritually just come take a look at my house. It never fails that when I am in the word and fellowshiping with the lord I am a better wife, mommy, and housekeeper. Without the lord I Only eat of the bread of idleness.

She watches over the affairs of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. Proverbs 31:27

I am Lazy! I need to be in the Lord's word everyday in order to keep me in check. I need to be reminded of my role and I need to remember all the things the lord has done for me. If I do not, I eat way to much bread of idleness.

I am determinded no matter my excuses and that I am sick because of the wonderful little peanut growing in my belly that I will not continue to eat to much bread! I am going to work hard to stay in the word and be sitting at the throne of my father!

The Lord does not want excuses he wants action!

No comments: