Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Know God Know Peace

... so very true... as i sit here contemplateing all theese many things i have on my mind i realize my anxiety is slowly creeping up on me and reminding me how overwhelmed i am feeling. Then God lightly taps me on the shoulder and reminds me, Child if you would just spend but a little time with me i would show you peace you can not fathom.




Now as i sat here thinking of an excuse i could use to get out of shoveling the drive way (because poor carlos had to be at work at 4 am to plow) i heard a sound that sounded like a shovel scraping the drive way i thought it must be the neighbors or my imagination... nope how lovely my most amazing father had driven over here to shovel our drive way... wow good thing i am not spoiled. lol!

No comments: