Monday, February 8, 2010

Are you humble?

While reading James yesterday morning, my mind stuck on this verse. Humble yoursevles before the lord and he will lift you up! James 4:10. I asked the lord do i really know what it means to be humble and am i really humble? Some of the definitions i found were meekness and modesty, Someone who does not boast, someone who is not self seeking. That last definition really hit me hard.... I am unfortunatly a little too self seeking. How often do i try to find ways to get ahead, find ways to relax instead of taking time with the lord and with the ministry the lord gave me. I am so quick to put myself first. Thus seeking myself first. I am sooo not humble... and i was suprised to find this out i never thought of myself as an unhumble person... So ask the lord...
Am I humble?

No comments: