Friday, January 9, 2009

pictures have to wait

ok ok i know i promised more pictures but i really dont have time this week it will just have to be next week. Because between working extra, Praisercize (not including laura), youth group, working out (go planet fitness) and, youth retreat i barely have time to run my vaccum or anythign else for that matter.... i guess its welcome back to reality... vacation can't last forever!






Thanks to one of my bestest Friends Ashley who is so amazing because she always makes time for me and volunteered to help us this weekend on the youth retreat so i wouldn't be the only female leader... she even praisercized with me unlike some friends i have ;-) ahha!

Now if i can survive the weekend without any sleep and 8 crazy girls crammed with me and ashley in one room complainin their is only one shower!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I got to go this weekend I had a great time! :)I am however EXHAUSTED! Hope you had a restful day!

LOVE YOU

Anonymous said...

dear anne

Amanda is VERY sick this weekend! she will contaminate all your customers if she works please allow her to stay home in bed! thanks!
love
ashley