Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fashionista!

(I will post more pictures on here as soon as i have a chance tomorrow so stay tunned)
Heres to my sis who also has a great fashion sense pairing yellow red and striped navy and white i just love brights with stripes! (sorry you can't see it that close up)
nothing like being comfy but cute!




though i haven't had time to put any pictures up i know sarah wanted me to show a few so i tried to go through old files and find some good ones so i wouldn't have to take any but unfortunatly i only found a few so these will just have to do
....






Heres to being modest but a fashionista......


7 comments:

Sarah Mae said...

Thanks Amanda! I love your style!

Lisa said...

I love your dress! Thanks for sharing.

Shilo said...

You look H.O.T.! :) Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Shilo

Anonymous said...

Cute dress! Where is it from? I love when white is paired with a blue jean jacket.

Shelley

Reborn said...

You both are gorgeous and the outfits are awesome!

Kasey said...

Super cute. Love it, love it.

PraisingMyCreater said...

thanks for the compliment amanda :)