Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Look out world the Vargas' have gone health conscience

Whelp a lot of things have been changing around Casa Vargas. It seems in the past few months things have changed so drastically in so many ways we are hardly the same people that moved from the Castle to the farm.

The past week has been difficult. The Lord asked us to pray seriously about something that is so scary to us. Satan has definetly been on the attack and we are just asking God to send us clarity. I didn't think that I was so stressed out until the entire last week I have been waking in the middle of the night/early morning and can't sleep. Nothing like good 'ol insomnia to make you say Lord what are you trying to tell me. Thank God last night I was finally able to get some sleep. I know God is taking us on a long journey and I know I am not patient but I know God has told me to be still and wait!

Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Pslams 37:7


So in order to take my mind off the waiting and wondering I am taking sometime to work on some important things and one of them is....


A 30 day full body cleanse and an eight week sugar detox. Let me tell you I am only on day and wow I am already figuring out most of what I have at home has the awful high fructose corn syrup. YUCK! So that means the next 8 weeks I will be making a lot of stuff from scratch. I have been slowly meaning in this direction for awhile wanting to improve what we eat here on the farm and thought what better time then now. In the past two months I have been slowly implimenting small changes as to not drastically scare my hubby is not what we would call a health food nut. However he has been great about it and has been really on board! LOVE him! So here goes.. I'll keep you guys updated and hopefully I will be putting up some recipes here and there that I find, try, and then love. 


Look out world the Vargas' have gone health conscience!!!

No comments: