Thursday, May 26, 2011

Don't be afraid to ask!

God is a God of wisdom! He is wisdom and he gives wisdom.

He is not a God of confusion. If you truly seek him and his wisdom he will help guide,direct, and show you what he wants for you.

I have found this sooo true for me in my life recently. With the sale of our house and a new job I have been blessed with. (it's a work from home job for one of my closest friends)

Lets all seek God's will because though it may sometimes seem crazy and a little over the top he knows best and always rewards obedience. Just remember it is all in his timing.

If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. James 1:5

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
Matthew 7:7