Friday, December 12, 2008

Who is Really Remembering?!

Look at me go another post haha!

Is the holiday season always this busy is it just me?! I guess people are usually pretty busy and crazy at this time of year... but i mean honestly people being trampled to death and shot on black friday... i really wonder what God must be thinking as he is watching everything thats going on.... I think what ashley said on her blog today is sooo right.... All we really need is Jesus in this season... especailly as we are so busy lets try to stop and remember the reason for the season! (I am saying this more to myself) Even though lately has been so busy and hard i want to put jesus first this season and remember to thank God for sending his only son to die for us... what a sacrafice! None of us can even begin to understand!




In a week i will be leaving for a much needed vacation and i am so thankful....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its a miracle you posted on here two weeks in a row!!!!

hope you had a good day we missed you guys yesterday!

call me later this week

The Everwines said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Okay, I guess I better pick it up on my blog! I'm getting called a slacker! ;)