Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful

A small part of the fam... jess and the infamous Frank shank (of course in his softball uniform!)


i know i know i haven't posted in like a hundred years... and i am sorry for my early new years resolution i would like to promise i will post atleast once a week.. we'll see how that works out haha



Anyways in the light of the holidays i would like to say how thankful i am for husband family and friends. They are all so amazing!






My husband is great.... he puts up with me and for that i am thankful for!
and of course to my wonderful friends who been here for me the past few months always letting me complain and listen to all my lovely health issues! love you guys and thanks for making my life so much darn fun!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good job! its about time you post something...they were about to kick you off blogger if you didnt post soon :)

love you