Monday, July 18, 2011

... I must become less

It's hard to be patient...


It's hard to wait.....


It's even harder to wait patiently upon the Lord.



But last week when I was longing for his answer and longing for more....


more love....


more passion...


more devotion....


more of Him...

He spoke to me quietly and said:

(I) He must become greater and I must become less
John 3:30



It's time to focus on what he has given me now. It's time to really work on dying to myself. It's time to become less. For in order for him to become greater I must become so much less.

I need to become less in my hobbies...


I need to become less in my attitudes...


I need to become less in my selfishness...

I just really need to become less because I so need him to become Greater!!!

No comments: