Saturday, April 23, 2011

Everyday should be good friday

I  was having such a hard time focusing on Good Friday and Easter. Of course I had planned so much for this week including a yardsale for yesterday morning. I was feeling emotionally and physically exhasuted and found myself constantly snapping at King Los. So we decided to watch the passion of the Christ as we often try to do on Good Friday.


I am so ashamed... ashamed I forget. Ashamed I tell others to do the hard stuff but I dont always do it myself. Ashamed I use my tongue as a weapon and not always as a device to build others up. Ashmed I don't always put God first.

King Los said to me last night as I sat distraught... You know we arent supposed to just remember what he did on today but everyday.

Hes right. It's great to remember on Easter weekend, we should celebrate and commemorate what Jesus has done for us. But let us not forget that because of what he did grace is extended to us everyday!! You and I no longer have to go to the temple to make a sacrafice we just have to go before Jesus and ask for forgiveness.

How great the fathers love for us!

No comments: