Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All about me...

I guess I am at one hundred posts... Sooo therefore you are supposed to write 100 things about yourself.. I don't think I can do that but I guess I"ll see how far I get

1. I am the oldest of four girls.
2. I am one of 68 grandchild on my dads side.
3. I will be married four years in May to my best friend!
4. I got married when I was 19
5. Which means I will be turning 23 on April 29th
6.I have a daughter Elianna she is 19 months old
7. I have a son Julian he is 3 months old
8. Yes that makes them 16 months apart :-)
9. I love to read! Anything and everything but especially non-fiction.
10. I love to purchase books because I will reread them lots of times and love to pass them around to friends!
11. I have recently decided to embrace my calling to be a homemaker as something I actually enjoy!
12. Which means I have discovered I love to bake! (My hubby also loves this!)
13. I have been a christian for a long time but until I got married had really never lived out my faith the way I should!
14. I love kids... love love love them.
15. I do lots and lots of babysitting from my home and at other's homes.
16. I love adoption and my husband and I plan to adopt someday.
17. I sponsor a little girl who is around 10 through compassion who I try to pray for often and seriously get so excited when I recieve letters from her!
18. I love to laugh and make people laugh!
19. The best kind of laughter for me is the kind where I laugh so hard I start crying and can hardly breath.. this happens often to me because my husband is absolutely hilarious!
20. Speaking of tears.. I cry so easy. I cry when others cry. I cry at commericials. I cry at stories. I just pretty much cry over anything.
21. My two closest friends are my Mom and my Granny.
22. But I am blessed to have so many friends.
23. I just love people!
24. I also love to talk.
25. I have a serious love for learning.. which ties into reading but I absolutely love reading the bible and studying it and I sign up for any bible study I can attend.
26. I have led a biblestudy from my home which I loved.
27. I love to help others.. compassion and serving are my spiritual gifts.
28. My love language is words of affirmation and then quality time.
29. I am a serious bargin hunter.. I shop at godwill and tons of yardsales. I get most of my groceries from a dent and bent grocery store.
30. I only do one big grocery shopping trip once a month.
31. When I cook I look up recipes then I tweak em to how I want them or to put in what I have.
32. When my groceries are low I throw together whatever I find in the pantry and fridge.
33. I love to sing.. but unfortunatly am not great at it. Yes I am one of those drivers who is singing obnoxiously along to every song on the radio.
34. I know pretty much all the words to country music from the 90s especially Tim Mcgraw.
35. I love christian rap! Mostly because of my obsession with shaking my bootty..
36. This obssesion has been passed on to my lovely daughter who now proceeds to shake her booty anytime any kind of music is turned on. To cute!
37. I keep a prayer journal and write in it a lot.
38. I love to write and once started to write a book when I was around 18 or so. My sister recently found it and read it. She said she couldn't stop reading it... Now she said I need to write the end so she can find out what happens.
39. I like to sleep in... which isn't a great thing for a wife and mom since the most productive hours really are in the morning.
40. However I do my devotions.. God time, in the afternoon when both kids are sleeping.
41.  I am very girly.. I love pink and seriously love stuff with sparkles!
42. Love going for walks and especially love when my hubby goes with.
43. Some of my goals for this year are making soap, learn to cook healthier, work on learning to sew better, grow some food, and run a 5k. There are so many more but that's just to name a few.
44. I have been to a lot of different countries. Canada, Mexico, Guatemala, Jamica, Cayman Islands, Haiti, and Colombia. We love to travel!
45. I have went on vacation to my granny's florida house every year of my life!
46. I attended private school till 10th grade then homeschooled till I graduated.
47. I hope this year to spend a lot more time volunteering and really spending time being Jesus' hands and feet to those around me!
48. Did I mention I have two kids... because I absolutely love them!
49. Oh yeah! In case you haven't noticed I also have a serious obssesion with exclamation marks!!
50. and well thats all folks I am sure you're tired of hearing about me after all I sure am tired of writing about me!

No comments: